|Samsung Galaxy SIII|
Samsung in Nigeria will be demonstrating the power of the new Samsung Galaxy SIII to consumers in Lagos tomorrow, Saturday June 23, 2012.
The demo session will happen at 2 different locations:
- Samsung Brand Shop (SIMS): Ikeja Mall, Alausa Ikeja
- Samsung Brand Shop (Dajcom): The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki
Those who purchase the Galaxy SIII will also get free exciting freebies/ accessories like: Flip covers, MTN Micro SIM, LED cleaners, etc
Check out the video below to know more about the Galaxy SIII
Check out the Hands-on Video about the Galaxy SIII
Some of the features of the Galaxy S III are as follows:
(Design inspired by nature)
- Galaxy S III’s rounded and organic design fits comfortably into hand.
- Nature-inspired UI and ringtones provide a natural relaxing interface.
- 1.4GHz Quad Core processor allows you to do more tasks at once fast and easily over previous dual core processor.
- Larger, clearer 4.8” HD Super AMOLED with 1280x720 resolution provides more vivid and comfortable viewing experience when watching HD quality video or browsing website.
- 8MP camera with Zero shutter lag enables sharper, clearer pictures of moving object and the Best shot intelligently recommends the best picture among the 8 photos taken.
- S Beam enables two phones to share the big contents easily just by getting closer to each other.
- AllShare Cast lets you share and see contents in the device in other places.
- AllShare Play lets you see the same screen as your phone on a big screen TV.
- S Voice allows you to drive safely or find a restaurant easily by activating many features with your voice.
- Smart stay lets you read an article without screen shut out by recognizingwhen you are looking at the screen.
- Direct call enables you to call the phone number which you are looking at SMS, chatting in the ChatON, call log details or contact details by lifting the phone to ear.